Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Beginning

October 17, 2010
I started working on my block about a month or so ago.  I can’t tell you how many times I have sat down to start writing only to have my mind to go totally blank.  I guess its stage fright or a fear that the words that I write will have no value to anyone but me.
I also have been afraid that if I write what truly feel or think that somehow I will lose my man card.  That all my men friends will rise up and rebel against me, that they will see me as week, giving up secrets that only we men are suppose to know. That they will come get me in the middle of the night and burn me at the stake.  Oh well, guess I’m just going to have to take a chance on losing my man card.
So what is the purpose of this blog?  I don’t really know yet, how is that for an answer. I will write about my fears, my hopes, dreams, wants and desires.  I may write about God, my last date or my son Walker.  I will write about my life and what is important to me.

I’ll leave you with this thought:
There is a God
God is good
God created us all
God is in us all
Therefore within us all there is good
Find the goodness in yourself
Learn to share that goodness with others
Learn to share God with others
Peace, Love and Grace to you all.  Spread a little Soul Shine whenever you can. ~Parker

1 comment:

  1. Parker...your blog will become your therapy. I know it was for me....I still write on mine from time to time....
    Thank you for being such a beautiful person both inside and out....don't worry what others think...just be your authentic self.

    ReplyDelete